Informative, Interactive and Inspiring Programs connecting moms who want to relax and enjoy a well-deserved time-out! Programs include: Movie and Moms Breakfasts, Essential Parenting Seminars, Dinner, Movie and a Dream Red Carpet Evenings, Workshops and more!
We gave away 15 x Double tickets worth R4,500 to our first Movie and Moms Workshops in association with All4Women.co.za!
15 x double tickets as follows:
5 x Bedford Square
5 x Irene Mall
5 x Cedar Square
Join us for an informative and entertaining morning over breakfast or cocktails and snacks at our evening event for the pre-release screening of "I don't know how she does it" and learn from great speakers on the day! Limited seats available at the venues.
You will receive:
* A fantastic goodie bag worth R200
* A chance to WIN Awesome prizes worth R10,000 at the Event! Prizes include SPA vouchers, luxury skincare and spa product hampers and MORE!
* Tips and Tricks from Expert speakers
Learn from our Expert Speakers who will provide you with Tips and Tricks to manage the endless juggling we do on a daily basis!
1. Midwife: Tips and Tricks to get you back to work and to make the transition with ease
2. Life Coach: Tips and Tricks to manage your time
3. Health and Nutrition Expert: Tips and Tricks for healthy and nutritious lunchboxes and meals on the go
Wednesday 30 November Bedford Square 08h00 – 12h00
Wednesday 30 November Cedar Square 17h00 – 21h00
Thursday 1 December Irene Mall 08h00 – 12h00Connect with moms like you and enjoy some well-deserved me-time!
“Fun, sexy and smart! A hilarious comedy about having it all. Because we deserve it!” – Denise Albert NBC’s Moms and the City
HOW TO BOOK:
1. Two event packages are available:
1. R180 per person (includes coke and popcorn)
2. R150 per person (excludes coke and popcorn)
2. Select your package
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Elizabeth on 072 041 8840
4. Payment details:
1. Account number: 122 404 7044
2. Bank: Nedbank
3. Branch code: 198765
4. Type: Current account
5. Please quote in your reference: your surname, venue, and date of event. ie. Jones, Cedar Square, 30November
6. Forward proof of payment to email@example.com once your payment has been made.
7. Please note payment secures booking and due to the limited seats available, no bookings will be able to be confirmed without proof of payment
8. You will receive a confirmation email with your event voucher to print and present at the event
9. If you choose the coke and popcorn option, you will receive your coke and popcorn voucher to print and redeem at the event
Tickets will not be available on the day as seating is limited.
Of the comedy starring Sarah Jessica Parker in her latest comedy:
"I don’t know how she does it" - secured especially for you!
We will be screening the movie a month before it releases nationally!